Look to study a Natural Therapy?
Join ANTA - it's FREE Student Membership
Student Membership with the Leading Multidisciplinary Professional Association in Australia
We invite you to apply for FREE student membership. Enjoy
the many benefits that go with being a Student Member of the Australian
Natural Therapists Association.
The best solution for your education.
The Australian Natural Therapists Association is recognised
by over 50 health funds and Student Membership includes the following
- Free access to IMgateway Scientific Recourse for Natural Therapists
- Student Bursary Award - $12,000 in Bursaries awarded to Student Members each year
- Quarterly publication of ANTA's official journal The Natural Therapist
- Subscription to ANTA's eNews
- Reduced membership fees for graduates
- Specialised indemnity insurance for graduates
- Free CPE Seminars and Webinars
- Membership of an Association that supports statutory registration
Below are the modalities represented by ANTA within the natural therapies profession. Click on the modality to find out more
about Natural Therapies and to view the courses ANTA recognises in that
Before you begin the Student Membership Application process please ensure you are completing a course that is recognised by ANTA. You may also be eligible for Student Membership if you intend continuing onto an ANTA recognised course.
Please note: ANTA does not recognise undergraduate courses delivered substantially by Distance/Online or External modes.
Health Funds do not recognise for provider
registration purposes any undergraduate qualifications attained
substantially by Distance/Online or External Modes.
Looking for an educational centre? Why not view our Recognised Course Providers.